The International Coach Federation (ICF) – Philippines Chapter recently organized the biggest coaching and leadership event in South East Asia, The International Coaching Summit 2019 in Conrad Manila last November 8, 2019.
POWErinU supported the summit as a sponsor. There were more than 500 delegates who attended and the delegates comprised of Coaching Professionals, Corporate Leaders (Senior Management Leaders, Middle Management Heads, HR/OD/L&D Practitioners), Entrepreneurs, Consultants, Educators and aspiring Coaches.
The theme of the summit was “ENGAGE, EMPOWER AND EXCEL”, and it aimed to equip Coaches and Leaders with NEW transformational mindsets, skills and behaviors that engage and empower individuals to cultivate a coaching culture that drives businesses towards sustainable success.
The speakers of the summit were:
- Eileen McDargh, ranked 1st in the World World’s Top 30 Communication Gurus following a global survey of 22,000 business professionals.
- Dr. Marcia Reynolds, a founding member and 5th global president of the International Coach Federation (ICF), and is recognized by Global Gurus as the #3 coach in the world.
- Reza Rahmani, a leadership and executive coach who was honored to receive the prestigious PRISM coaching award from the International Coach Federation (ICF) at the national level in 2016, and again at the international level in 2017, for his work on co-creating a culture of coaching and development.
- Sherry Yellin, a certified coach through the International Coaching Federation and the Center for Credentialing Education, and she is the author of Unforgettable Leadership: 7 Principles for Leading, Learning, and Living.
- Joan Cook, an international executive coach and is a founding member of ICF, the International Coach Federation, and holds its Master Certified Coach (MCC) credential.
POWERinU President Benjamin Garcia shares the three most meaningful things he has learned during the summit:
- When you lose your WHY, you lose your way.
- Sometimes, when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling in place.
- When we work with how the brain works best, we get better results, consume less effort, and experience more fun.