Strategic Solution Selling / B.E.S.T. Program
“I’m pleased to note that goals have been achieved through the successful roll-out of the program. In fact, new hires have attained sales readiness in 3 months. It used to be a minimum of 6-9 months previously. Ongoing learning and development initiatives have also kept sales hires (new and tenured) engaged, and a notable increase in morale has been observed.”
~ Associate Vice President, AP Regional Office of MNC in IT Research & Intelligence (Client in Sales L&D Consulting)
Our programs offer highly interactive learning activities for the course participants to acquire relevant knowledge and skills.
Strategic Solution Selling is part of the B.ES.T. framework.
What Is B.E.S.T.?
BEST is a Sales Training and Development framework designed for sales and business development teams. It is based on “building block” or multiple-phased model that grows with the needs of the sales and business development team members.
Why Attend The BEST Program?
The objective of the BEST program is to teach the skills, processes and tools that will help teams achieve business development, sales and account management plans and activities with more predictable, repeatable and measurable results.
With the BEST framework, training and development does not become a one-day event, rather, it is SUSTAINABLE and STANDARDIZED across the organization. Training and development is adapted to and grows with the job roles and responsibilities of sales, business development and support team members. For instance, those responsible mainly for “hunting” may have the business development skills training as priority, while the teams who sell and close the deals could focus first on the customer service-basic selling skills.
The goal of BEST is to give participants the relevant theories and practical skills, processes and tools that can be applied immediately. With senior management team’s leadership and drive – the new learnings can make a difference in the sales team’s ability to establish new business relationships, and strengthen the existing ones, which then help achieve short-term and long-term sales goals.
Who Should Attend?
- Sales managers
- Business development managers
- Account managers
- Sales representatives
- Sales support team
- Top/senior managers who lead/support sales teams
What Are The Typical 4 PHASES OF BEST?
- Phase 1 is focused on enhancing product knowledge and is usually done in-house.
- Phase 2 is focused on the foundational business development, selling and account management skills. It is the baseline of BEST.
- Phase 3 is focused on advanced selling competencies such as strategic selling and sales team management.
- Phase 4 are elective and/or specialized courses such as negotiations skills and train the trainer. It may also include e-learning for refresher, forum on best practices and coaching solutions.
THE BEST PHASE 2 MODULES
UNLOCKING AND BUILDING SALES OPPORTUNITIES – TARGET!
Business Development Skills Training
- Targeting Process: Research, Assess, Identify
- Planning for the First Meeting & Next Steps
Key Learning Outcomes
- Conduct research on new sales opportunities, ask the right questions and analyze the information
- Build business development plans and know how to continuously improve the plans
- Build confidence by applying the targeting process, first meeting and account planning on an actual prospective account
FOUNDATIONAL CONSULTATIVE SELLING – COMMUNICATE!
Foundational B2B Selling Skills Training
- Importance of Customer Service
- Effective Communication Skills
- 6 Stages of Selling
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand and apply the principles of effective customer service
- Learn the communication skills and tools to maximize sales opportunities
- Understand and practice the selling skills using an effective six-stage approach that equip sales staff
- Learn best practices of customer service from successful companies
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE – GROW!
Account Management Training
- Account Management Process: Plan, Review, Grow
- Managing Relationships
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand a process for account management
- Understand and apply the principles of effective relationship and stakeholder management
- Practice the account management process and planning to actual customer accounts
What Participants Have Said About The Program
“Elaine was excellent using a mix of theories, practical examples, case studies and exercises to deliver an effective way to learn during the program. She provided clear explanations and excellent use of videos/visuals. She was totally professional.”
~ Managing Director, Melbourne-Based MNC in Auto industry (Client in TCOB BEST Program)
“Thank you for spending a lot of time to understand our business. We felt that Jun Marfori & Ed Reyes did not just deliver the training as per content, they trained us with all their hearts :-)”
~ Jen Capones, Managing Director, Netrust Philippines Corporation (Client in TCOB Foundational Consultative Selling)
“Elaine had done a good job in developing and executing the training program. An in-depth stakeholder interview was done prior to training design. This allowed the course to be tailored to expectations and delivery made more relevant. Elaine also showed a high degree of empathy and sensitivity with the audience allowing her to adjust pace and content to optimize learning.”
~ Head of Marketing, Sydney-Based MNC in Auto industry (Client in TCOB BEST Program)