CEGOS Asia-Pacific is a part of CEGOS Group, Europe’s largest Cegos logoprofessional skills training provider, and one of the world’s leading Learning & Development companies. Cegos was founded in 1926 in France and has a strong foundation with more than 80 years of experience within Human Resource Development, Corporate Training and Operational Consulting.
AT A GLANCE
EUROPEAN HERITAGE, ASIA-PACIFIC PERSPECTIVES, GLOBAL BEST PRACTICES
Cegos adapts its approach and creates solutions that suit the diversity of APAC-specific locales while staying aligned with global organisational frameworks. Cegos specializes in flexible context-appropriate training programs (face-to-face, blended learning and standalone eLearning) focused on management and leadership, commercial excellence and interpersonal effectiveness based on global best practices.
- Cegos Asia Pacific offers over 200+ unique modules in 10 strategic areas.
- CEGOS APAC has won multiple Employer of Choice Awards.
- Cegos Asia Pacific was recently awarded “Best SALES Training Provider” and “Best MANAGEMENT Training Provider” during the 2015 Human Resources magazine Vendor of the Year Awards, the biggest HR industry awards in Singapore.
- Cegos received The Top 20 Content Development Companies Award from Training Industry for the fourth consecutive year.
A WORLD LEADER IN TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT FOR MANAGERS & THEIR TEAMS
- Founded 1926 in France
- 28 offices, 50 countries, over 14 languages, over 1,000 employees
- Over $200 Million USD turnover
- $25 Million+ USD commitment to R&D investment over past 8 years
- 220,000 people trained each year
- Asia Pacific HQ in Singapore with Offices in China & HK. Training delivery partners across the region
- More than 80 years of experience in Human Resource Development
- Blended Training (face-to-face, online and blended)
- Operational Consulting
- Specialised in Developing Managers and their Teams
CEGOS RECEIVED THE TOP 20 CONTENT DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES AWARD FROM TRAINING INDUSTRY FOR THE 4TH CONSECUTIVE YEAR
Selection of this year’s Top Content Development Companies was based on the following criteria:
- Industry visibility, innovation and impact
- Capability to develop and deliver multiple types of content
- Depth and breadth of subject matter expertise
- Quality of clients
- Geographic reach
Below are the other award recognitions received by CEGOS over the years: